Because work and workout are becoming two separate tasks when they were 1 in the past in many different types of work.
Personal passion for change, practical work in wellness with the Lebanese community & long academic studies conveyed by Camille’s last thesis in lifestyle change in the corporate world.
Camille Attieh did a study during 2 years+ with L’ille 2 University and conducted it in Lebanon, on different types of work, with 1600 employees to study the obstacles that are influencing employees’ lifestyles, to suggest practical and easy solutions that will create an impact, a positive change and to assist every employee adopt the best active lifestyle possible for him/her.
Wen? The idea started more than 4 years ago, it’s launched few months ago after years of research and after having tangible results extracted thru the assistance of the Lebanese people opinion.
1. To create hope to every employee to tell him he still has time to unleash the active person from within.
2. Work and workout could be unified again thru workOUT wellness campaign.
3. The ‘’professional me’’ & the ‘’active me’’ are always together and we can switch in between thru a simple mindset and self-belief.
4. Create trust between the ‘’professional me’’ and the ‘’active me’’ so that they can stay together. However, this could happen thru an agreement between both.
5. Create a sustainable wellness culture for us and for the coming generations, which is a must to also build on our cultural heritage, and adopt future active lifestyle programs.
6. Create balance between our ‘’Money bank account’’ and our ‘’Health bank account’’ throughout our daily ‘’baby steps’’ action plan.
7. Invite everyone to open with himself a ‘’Health bank account’’ where he can invest in, so he can withdraw health whenever he’s/she’s in need.
8. Employees are still able to walk their wait & walk their talk thru workOUT wellness campaign.
Don’t take our word for it, here’s what others have to say