Since 2006 youth have always took part of ProMax development programs.
Leadership, communication, interaction, bonding, teamwork, awareness, play and fun skills were always highlighted in our green culture, making the wellness components more and more visible.
Healthy and powerful youth for better future leader’s defender nature.
Rebuilding tight connection with nature, liberate our natural survival skills, appreciate nature and its benefits, and eat healthy, leadership, teamwork. Know better our country Lebanon, nature history bounded to our life.
What is Taht el Chajra? It is a campaign highlighting the school of life experience.
Where Taht el Chajra is going to be? All over the green Lebanon.
When Taht el Chajra is scheduled? Every Saturday.
Why Taht el Chajra? Unleash the natural survival skills born with us and to develop the youth practical soft skills.
Who can participate? Youth between 14 and 18 years old.
Our ancestor’s real life, when they were really going to school That el Chajra, and the perception of interdependence in the 7 habits of highly effective people, and how to implement it through a dynamic and a balanced strategy while staying connected to nature, our nature and the life in the city.
– Provide extracurricular activities for the youth to help them develop their soft skills, so they can possess a practical training for their future school life and careers.
– Encourage green development projects.
– Highlight and conserve the Lebanese green and traditional communities.
– Staying socially responsible towards, the green projects, our Lebanese traditions, the earth and wellbeing.
– Reframe our self-talk and walk the talk.
– Better us and a better future
Taht el Chajra
Shaped by nature
© Copyright 2006-2019 ProMax Operating Company. All Rights Reserved