Winter season has always a special emotional and physical flavor with ProMax.
Families, friends, foreigners and co-workers, are joining our snowshoeing events organized all over Lebanon.
ProMax takes you to the wild undiscovered destinations in Lebanon.
Snowshoeing events are the most popular winter activities.
We invite you to join us every Sunday.
Give us a call on +961 3 955642
1. Inquire ahead of the hike, difficulty levels, what to get and put in your backpack.
2. Share the Hiking details with your invited friend(s) so that they can get well equipped for the outing.
3. Be prepared the night before.
4. Be on time at the meeting point mentioned in the event details.
5. Put in your backpack only important equipment.
6. Walk behind the front guide and ahead the closing guide to keep the group pace.
7. Attendees are liable to follow the instructions of the guides during the outing.
8. Make sure to respect the positive group spirit.
9. Make sure to keep the nature clean.
10. Keep the animals alone.
11. Do not pick wild flowers, fruits and enter private properties.
12. Stay with the group and keep tracking the guides.
13. Respect local cultures and holy places.
14. ProMax outings are Alcohol and smoking free.
15. Hikers voluntarily assume all risks of incidental personal injury or other loss or damage of their personal belongings.
16. Under 18 years old should attend with their parents or guardian.
17. ProMax has no insurance coverage unless a written request is sent one week ahead.
18. Cancellation fee: we trust our members, this is why, sometimes we do not oblige them to pay in advance, to help them save time and keep the mutual trust. Once you confirm a reservation, we make sure to keep the seat(s) reserved for you and only you, so kindly make sure to reserve for the participant(s’) showing up only and pay the cancellation fee for the seat(s) you’ve reserved and didn’t use and no one can use anymore. Cancellation is not paid if it is done 24 hours ahead of the event time.
19. ProMax reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel any event due to unforeseen circumstances.
20. All participants agree with the terms and conditions.
1. Hiking shoes.
2. Comfortable hiking pant.
3. Light wind breaker jacket.
5. Extra T-shirt.
8. Trash bag.
9. Personal ID, documents, insurance card, medications.
10. First aid kit.
11. 0.5 litters of water x 3 bottles.
Don’t take our word for it, here’s what others have to say